Here is the information:
1. We all have choir together Tuesday at 7:15 am at Twin Peaks. Please be prompt. We have a lot to do in a short amount of time.
2. I have the shirts, so we will pass them out Tuesday morning.
3. Make sure I have permission slips for your students to sing in the concert. I have to have them Tuesday morning. I would love to have them emailed to me ASAP!
4. Feed your students well before you send them at 5:15.
5. Call time at the Poway High School Poway Center for the Performing Arts is 5:15 PM. Again, please be prompt. Your students can start arriving as early as 5:00. We have our one and only rehearsal with the accompanist at 5:30.
6. The concert starts at 7:00 PM and is expected to be over by 9:00 PM.
7. You can check out your students after the concert outside the green room. There is a patio outside the building next to Titan Way. You will see us. Don’t worry.
8. Buy your tickets on line and pick them up at Will Call to avoid the line at the box office.
Wow! I hope that was everything! Please email me with questions. Obviously, the permission slips are important. They won’t let the students into the concert if I don’t have the permission slips. They are in the Paperwork section of this web site. See you all on Tuesday!