Tuesday, March 7th: All District Choral Festival at Mt. Carmel High School.
- This is a school approved field trip.
- Transportation will be by school bus, departing Twin Peaks at 8:40 a.m. and returning approximately 1:00 p.m.
- Bring a bagged lunch. We expect we will be returning to school part way through second lunch, but can not guarantee that students will be able to purchase food, so please bring lunch, or contact us if there is a concern. Also, bring a water bottle to take to the festival.
- Students will be missing two classes (it is a 4-6-2 day). They will be excused from class but will be required to make up the classwork and homework.
- There is no cost to the students for this trip.
- Permission Slips were sent home and must be returned by March 3rd at the latest. A copy was also emailed home and is available on the choir website at the link 2017-choir-festival-permission-slip.
- Concert attire: our black TPMS Choir polo shirt, black pants, black socks and black shoes. We are judged on our uniform appearance: It is important that they have all-black shoes and black socks. Students should arrive at school already dressed in concert attire.
- We will be having rehearsal that morning at 7:20 a.m.
Parents & Guests who wish to attend the festival are welcome! If you arrive at Mt. Carmel H.S. prior to 9:15 a.m., you may enter through the center gate. The Performing Arts Center will be on your left. If you arrive after the gate is closed, you must go to the main office to sign in first. Please sit in the rear of the Arts Center; the front is reserved for the performing groups.
Tuesday, March 28th: Festival Concert at Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
- We will be sharing the stage with Poway High School at this concert.
- Concert starts at 7:00 p.m. Call time for performers is 5:45 p.m.
- Tickets are $10 adults/$6 child/military/senior and available at the door.
- Concert attire is required: our black TPMS Choir polo shirt, black pants, black socks and black shoes.
Any questions or concerns, please email us. Thank you.